Where can I dispose of special recycling?
Electronics, appliances containing FREON, Flourescent bulbs & CFL bulbs may be taken to the Public Works Department for a fee. Tires will only be collected by appointment only. Please call 610-696-5282 to set up an appointment. The Public Works Department is located at:
205 Lacey St.
West Chester, PA 19382

Hazardous waste can be taken to the Chester County Household Hazardous Waste events throughout the year. Please visit their website for more information about upcoming events.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a dumpster permit?
2. How do I apply for a street opening permit?
3. What day is my trash and recycling collected?
4. What can I put out with my recycling?
5. What can I put out with my trash?
6. Where can I buy borough disposal bags?
7. When is bulk trash week?
8. Where can I dispose of special recycling?
9. What can I put out for yard waste collection?
10. How can I sign up for the borough's tree planting program?
11. When does street sweeping occur in my neighborhood?
12. When does the borough call a snow emergency?
13. Where can I park my car if an emergency is called?
14. How can I pay my water and sewer bill?
15. What is the Solid Waste Collection Schedule?
16. What us Recyclable Collection Schedule?