- 3 Bay Swing Set
- Kid Builder Play Structure
In the summer of 1948, Veterans Memorial Park opened. It was designated Memorial Park when returning military servicemen of World War II voted to raise an honor roll fund to list the names of men and
women of the northwestern section of the borough who were in the service. The returning servicemen
raised $1,000 to contribute to the park and the VFW also helped to contribute to the purchase
of the land.