- Infinity Loop Climber
- Dragon Challenge Climber
- See-Saw Snake
- 3 Bay Swing Set
- Double Chute Slide
- Fire Engine Composite Play Structure
- Single Bay Tot Swing Set
Activities Held at Everhart Park
- Art Camps
- May Day Festival of the Arts: Held annually the 1st Sunday in May
- Summer Camp: An 8-week program June - August
- Turks Head Music Festival: Held annually the 3rd Sunday in July
Everhart Park is the 2nd oldest park in the borough. The 10.2 acres of land was originally owned by William Everhart, who named the park Everhart Grove. During the 1840s and 1850s it was used for political rallies, but the park's main purpose was for community gatherings. In 1851, it was the first site for the West Chester volunteer regiment, where military members could stay physically fit after the Civil War.
In 1905, the land was donated to the borough by Dr. Isaiah Everhart. In the early 1900s, a beautification project was started because the park had become abused. A gazebo was built in 1908. In 1909, a pond was built and rare trees were planted. This is where the wet lands are now located.