WEST CHESTER BOROUGH
June 11, 2020
West Chester Borough Parking Enforcement to Resume as Follows:
On June 15, 2020
- Illegal use of handicap parking spaces
- Parking too close to intersections
- Parking in front of fire hydrants
On June 22, 2020
- Nonpayment at parking meters and kiosks
- Residential parking permit areas
- All other posted restrictions.
To ensure your safety, we ask that you use the Passport mobile App on the single space meters or the Flowbird mobile App at any kiosks to avoid touching any of the machine components. If you pay at the device, please use disinfectant wipes on the machines before and after use.
If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to reach out to the West Chester Borough Parking Department at 610-696-4521.