- All outstanding parking tickets must be paid before a permit can be issued.
- All prior permits must be removed from vehicle upon purchase of new permit.
Applying for a Permit
To apply for a Residential Parking Permit, please go to Online Payments and Permits. You may apply for your permit online by completing the permit application and emailing your proof of residency to the parking department. Permit validity is reviewed and your permit application will be approved or denied based upon the information that is submitted.
Valid Pennsylvania vehicle registration with the Resident's name
Two Current proofs of residency with the Resident's name and the WC address
Acceptable items may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Signed Rental Lease (Required for ALL renters)
- PA Driver's license
- Personal check with address on it
- Voter Registration Card
- Utility Bill
- Bank Statement (No Junk Mail Will be accepted)
For more information on the Permit Parking Program access the permit parking brochures as well as view the Residential Permit Parking Map (PDF).